01. Daria Werbowy's "no makeup" look for the Resort 2015 ad campaign of Celine.
02. This really gorgeous retro-ish house. I so freakin' love everything about this house - most especially the soft-blue walls.
03. A peek inside the beautiful Roman Villa of Sophia Loren. I swear, her villa is EVERYTHING!
04. This chic Nola satchel from the uber amazing Sézane for Madewell collection.
05. Ernest Hemingway's quote: “The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.”
06. All the backstage photos from Reem Acra's Fall 2015 show. Love the very fresh take on the ever so popular flower crowns which were strewn in fairy light.
07. Yenny Seo of Studded Hearts' instagram feed. Loaded with tons of inspiring images.
08. Simone of Simone's Kitchen's homemade fries. Because obviously, there's nothing better than a homemade fries.
09. Vogue Turkey's November 2014 cover featuring supermodels Eva Herzigova, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer.
have an amazing and fun-filled weekend everyone! xo
Calling all the coupon and deal lovers out there like me! I have a very exciting news for you. I was recently introduced to this website called couponrani.com which is basically a website that caters for people like me who is very much into online shopping. Coupon Rani is currently one of the leading and fastest growing website for coupons, offers and deals founded by a group of technologists and digital marketers, who just like all of us love deal hunting and finding best deals with or without coupons. Some of their clients includes Dominos, Fab Furnish, and Flipkart just to name a few.
For Love & Lemons takes a holiday to the enchanting bohemian hills of Topanga Canyon. Topanga Canyon is a haven in the hills of Malibu that attracts artists, musicians, and free spirits from all over the world.
For the Holiday collections, the girls of For Love & Lemons used textiles that are eclectic and unique, including floral print velvet burnouts, custom thread-work embroidery artwork engineered to contour the body, and delicate laces. Woodsy and natural shades against vibrant jewel tones made for the perfect holiday color palette. Layered in vintage jewels and Givenchy thigh high boots, this lookbook will sure make you want to disappear into Topanga Canyon hills with handsome long haired musicians, a guitar, and the starry night over you head!
A peek inside the very sweet and photogenic little farm house of Tamsin Carvan, her daughter Martha (8 years old) and partner Allan Walker located in the lush green hills of South Gippsland in Victoria. I seriously adore the breezy effortless charm of this place. It seems so restful and homely!
Karlie Kloss photographed by Ryan McGinley in Nicaragua for T Magazine. This is probably my most favorite editorial of Karlie Kloss. Her natural beauty together with the very beautiful scenery just look so perfect together!