01. Belgium children's clothing brand Morley's Summer 2014 collection. Lot's of adorable pieces and kids!
02. The Frankie iPad app!!! It includes all the fab content you'll find in print, as well as extra goodies like video, audio, animation and extended image galleries.
03. Carin Olsson's blog Paris In Four Months. I've been following her blog and instagram for quite a long time now. If you love all things chic and París, be sure to check it out.
04.This bedroom. The scandinavian feel and that navy bedding is just so so perfect! #mystyle
05. Fit Sugar's detoxifying and diuretic apple cabbage detox salad. Looks so appetizing!
06. These hand-painted grecian dessert plates from Frances Palmer's Pottery
07. A Little Opulent's "8 Chick Flicks We Love" post. Definitely going to check Heathers!
08. Stylist Lauren Alexa's instagram feed. Her blog is so freakin cool too so you should check it out too!
09. Kate Bosworth's ethereal braided updo at the launch of her style app called Style Thief.
Inlove with this Swedish hotel called Sawmill which is currently for sale at Fantastic Frank. The cozy rooms, beautiful spacious meeting rooms and the walls with ceramic tiles (okay, everything in this hotel) is just so so beautiful. I will be more than willing to stay and spend some nights (even moths!) in a hotel like this.