How UH-MAZING is this Sydney terrace house extension designed by Adrian Amore Architects. What I absolutely love about this home is the use of wood, steel, glass and stone as it gives the whole space a very calm, fresh and natural feel.
01. This Skåne home styled by Lotta Agaton and photographed by Pia Ulin for Residence Magazine.
02. Rihanna's futuristic goddess look for the latest issue of Tush magazine. Her silver hair in this editorial is just so on point!
03. This photo from one of Europe's oldest cities called Porto (a registered UNESCO World Heritage site).
04. Gemma Ward opening the Spring 2015 Prada show. You have no idea how happy I am seeing one of my favorite supermodels strutting the runway after retiring 8 years ago.
05. this quote: "We must accept the end of something in order to begin to build something new."
06. These uber gorgeous printed and hand-dyed pillows from the Fall 2014 collection of Rebecca Atwood.
07. Textile artist Natalie Miller's very bright and colorful Southern highlands studio as seen on The Design Files. Looking at all those bright colors makes me so happy!
08. This gluten free buckwheat cashew parfait recipe by Sarah Yates of A House In The Hills.
09. This full of colorful clothes rack from San Francisco based store called "Genereal Store". their home decor stuff are soooo good too! (spotted on SF Girl By Bay.)
have a very wonderful, fun and safe weekend especially to my friends that affected by the typhoon here in Manila and other parts of the Philippines! xo
Wearing the perfect dress is definite "must" when it comes to attending a cruise or any sort of formal evening event. Most cruises have a special evening when each guest is required to dress up for dinner. /if you are one of those people planning of going to a cruise with your special someone, make sure you pack at least one or two formal gowns. This way you'll have a selection of items to wear and if you decide to attend more than one formal dinner, you'll be very prepared.
How insanely beautiful is this 34 square-meter apartment in Stockholm that displays a very fresh and feminine living spaces with powerful aesthetic appeal. Aside from the whole apartment being predominantly white another reason why I fell in love with this apartment is because of the glass-walled bedroom. I know, it's kind of cray but at the same time I think it's very cool and unique.