01. Oui's Spring / Summer 2015 campaign. The photos from this campaign made me really excited for the SS15 season!
02. German artist Matthieu Bourel's surreal collages of vintage portraits. Love how visually compelling his works are.
03. One of my favorite lifestyle blogger, Erin of Apartment 34 is pregnant! Congrats Erin! I am so freakin' excited for your future baby updates and nursery design ideas.
04. This gorgeous home in California designed by Amber Interiors. I'm obsessed with all the Moroccan inspired rugs and tiles.
05. This Neil Gaiman quote: "The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can."
06. Sara of A House In The Hills' latest recipe, simple potato and kale salad. It's perfect for when you want something that's delicious and filling. It looks so good too!
07. All Black's navy blue Annona Calf Hair Sneakers (available at Anthropologie). It looks so awesome and super comfortable.
08. This uber quick and easy repurposed desk organizer perfect for cacti and succulents lover like me! Definitely gonna make one of this soon.
09. One of the biggest hair trend this year, the man bun. They're like the perfect hybrid of casual and classic.
Have a super fun and interesting weekend, friends! xx
Guess who's back, back again. Kenny's back. Tell a friend. Haha! After almost three days of not checking the blog I am so finally back! I was only gone for like just three days but it feels like forever. First of all, I want to thank all the people who greeted me personally and electronically on my birthday. I do appreciate them and they made me feel so special. Thank you all so so much! ** air kisses **
Anyway, here's another amazing decor post for you all. Honestly, how perfect is this 18th century house located in Madrid, Spain. I'm obsessed with all the artworks, the use of bright colors and the mixture modern and classic - vintage pieces.
It literally only feels like yesterday that I turned 22, and here I am, one year later, still doing the things I love and enjoying life. Not gonna lie though - the past 12 months has been quite a roller coaster ride. However, I've grown and learned a lot about myself which is always, always a good thing. Overall I can say that 22 has treated me well and I am already looking forward to see what 23 has in store. . . I hope it's amazing! **crosses fingers**
Anyway, I don't really have anything interesting to say right now so I'll just end this post. Also, I wouldn't be able to return to your comments today (and tomorrow I guess? but there will be a scheduled blogpost for tomorrow) because I'll be spending the whole day with my family and friends. I hope you guys understand, thank you so much and I love you all!