01. Madewell's exclusive collaboration with cult French brand Sézane. I really love how effortless Madewell is! (shop them here)
02. This very too good to be true photo from High Enough To See The Sea which made me wanna hit the beach ASAP.
03. Erica Choi - Barneys New York Design Digital Art Director's instagram feed. Her IG photos are always spot on.
04. Because there's nothing like an ice cold gin and tonic to quench your thirst at the end of the day - you have to check out this blood orange gin and tonic cocktail recipe from White On Rice Couple.
05. This super short but on point quote which I found on pinterest: "Life is short. don't be lazy."
06. The vintage moroccan rug in this home. The Knoll Platner coffee table is so good too!
07. Chanel No. 5 film starring Brazillian supermodel Gisele Bundchen. It tells a story of love lost and then dramatically found again.
08. The backstage photos from Reem Acra's Fall 2015 bridal presentation. Love the intricately beaded gowns, fresh makeup and the crowns of blossoms strewn in fairy lights.
09. Mal Maison a luxury line of sleepwear designed to be worn not just in the bedroom. First spotted on Oracle Fox.
Dark walls especially for a house might sound eerie to some but Mari Kristin Olsen, a graphic design student was able to make it work. What do you think of black painted walls? Let me know in the comment section below!