Chefchaouen or Chaouen, as it is often called by Moroccans is a small town situated in the rif mountains of northern west Morocco. It has a rich history, beautiful natural surroundings and wonderful architecture, but what it’s most famous for are the striking and vivid blue walls of many of the structures in its “old town” sector, or Medina. They are said to have been introduced to the town by Jewish refugees who lived there in 1930, who considered blue to symbolize the sky and heaven.
01. This all white everything apartment currently for sale on Fantastic Frank. Just let me know when I can move in and I'll start packing immediately!
02. This uber on point photo from Lily Stan's lookbook.
03. The new VOGUE.COM! Way cleaner, enjoyable to read and navigate than the old design - and the cat doodles at the top is just so cute!
04. This cinnamon sugar sourdough french toast bake w/ whipped greek yogurt cream recipe from How Sweet It Is. Perfect for a Sunday morning anytime.
05. Olivia of Lust for Life's Santorini post. The photos are absolutely breathtaking!
06. Sarah Hyland's head-to-toe look at the 66th Emmy's Awards last Monday.
07. L’Oreal's new campaign featuring some of its ambassadors like Blake Lively, Zoe Zaldana, Jane Fonda and Juliane Moore. Too much beauty in one picture!
08. The Stowes' handmade leather "wayfaring tote" which is currently available at Of A Kind.
09. This really gorgeous indoor stoop from Thing Industries. Perfect for seating and storing/displaying stuff.
Here's a glimpse inside the gorgeous house of interior decorator and traveler Mikel Irastorza located in San Sebastián, Spain. Don't you just love how stunning the house looks like despite the fact that there are so many stuff that's happening inside. I am also loving the white brick wall and bathroom tiles - both so on point! I seriously wouldn't mind spending my entire summer in this kind of house,
I don not post celebrity related stuff here on my blog that often but since last night's Emmy Awards was such a star studded one and tons of celebrities looked really stunning - I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite celebrity red carpet look so here they are, a few of my favorite looks from the 66th Emmy Awards which was held at the Nokia Theatre in Los angeles, Californa on Monday, August 25.